Malavika Upset with the producer

On the sets of the movie Karthikai in Hyderabad studio, being five months pregnant Malavik refused to do a song with heave body movements and to that the producer barged into her caravan to chick if she was really pregnant.

Malavika has already refused to do many movements for the movie Kuruvi and Indira Vizha. The Karthikai shooting started before she got pregnant, but she has agreed to complete the movie.

She says “they want me to do a song while standing on a swing and when I refused that the producer barged into my caravan and demanded an explanation for my pregnancy and why I can’t dance. When I told him my belly is bulging out, he came close and felt my stomach. She immediately contacted Sarathkumar who as the Nadigar Sangam chief. Sarathkumar told her to pack up and leave.

Later Malavika flu back to Mumbai, even though the producer has threatened her that he will take this to the producers council.

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
 
ss_blog_claim=4264f5a6d0fe9d119877aceedca73ce0 ss_blog_claim=4264f5a6d0fe9d119877aceedca73ce0