Harman has a soft corner for Priyanka Chopra

Harman Baweja, who is on a family holiday in Dubai, intends to go shopping for his girlfriend Priyanka Chopra whose birthday is round the corner. 'I don't know as yet what I'll get her. But girls like anything you give then in a gift-wrap and with a smile, trust me on that,' Harman told IANS. Harman teamed up with Priyanka, whose birthday is July 18, in his debut film 'Love Story 2050'. Talking about the family holiday, Harman said: 'Just the four of us - dad, mom, my sister Rowena and me. We took off for a five-day trip to Dubai. We all needed the break. 'The last two years and particularly the last few weeks have been very stressful for all of us. So here we are, just chilling and shopping. Actually the ladies are doing all the shopping. I'm just their bag boy.' Released on July 4, 'Love Story 2050' was panned by critics and audiences too gave it a cold shoulder but Harman is taking the criticism positively. 'In the past two weeks, I've learnt so much about life. I think I'm much wiser now.'

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
 
ss_blog_claim=4264f5a6d0fe9d119877aceedca73ce0 ss_blog_claim=4264f5a6d0fe9d119877aceedca73ce0