Michelle takes a break from Hollywood

Hollywood actress Michelle Williams is taking a year off from acting, so she can properly grieve over the loss of ex-fiance Heath Ledger and dedicate her time to their daughter Matilda. Williams took a brief break after Ledger's death January from an accidental drug overdose, reports Hollywood.com. She admits combining a busy work schedule with being a full-time mom has left her mentally exhausted. She said "I'm going to take a year off. I think I stopped feeling creative a while ago and I'm just realizing it now".
The actress plans to use her time productively by spending time with Matilda, 3, and learning a new hobby. 'I want to humble myself. I like how really physical work can free your mind,' she added. Williams wants to star in a lighthearted project after her sabbatical. She said "When I work again, maybe it should be a comedy. I've always had a tendency for darker, more lifelike material. I think I had this sense that important things are heavier things. I don't know if that's true anymore."

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
 
ss_blog_claim=4264f5a6d0fe9d119877aceedca73ce0 ss_blog_claim=4264f5a6d0fe9d119877aceedca73ce0