My cancer was misdiagnosed: Jade Goody

British reality show star Jade Goody has said doctors initially gave her an all clear, and sent her away with just pain killers for period pain. She was informed about her cancer diagnosis while in the Indian reality show 'Big Brother' last month. 'I made a conscious effort to tell them that I was going away for a long period of time and they (the doctors) would not be able to get in touch with me, and asked them would that be ok. They said I was fine, fit and healthy,' Jade told British channel GMTV in a live conversation Monday. She later received the news in the Diary Room of the reality show that she had cancer and it had spread and now claims that she was not aware that the conversation was being filmed. 'I did not know it was being filmed. The producers wanted me to go out and tell everybody. I was like, 'I can't do that, I need my family and friends to know before I just randomly say it on television.'

0 comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites
 
ss_blog_claim=4264f5a6d0fe9d119877aceedca73ce0 ss_blog_claim=4264f5a6d0fe9d119877aceedca73ce0